The Credit Union Advantage
"Why should I become a member of Pyramid Federal Credit Union?"
That's a fair question. With so many options out there today, trying to decide what financial institution is right for you can be a challenge. They all offer checking accounts. They all offer loans and they all say they provide great service. Here are some advantages to joining Pyramid Federal Credit Union:
- We are a local home-grown organization, rooted in the Tucson community. Account and loan decisions are made right here in Tucson by Tucsonans who will listen to you and know who you are.
- We are YOU. Pyramid FCU is a member-owned organization. Our President and CEO, Ray Lancaster, reports directly to the credit union's Board of Directors. The Board of Directors is made up OF members elected BY members FOR the benefit of members.
- Pyramid FCU is a not for profit organization. Income earned by the credit union in excess of expenses is returned to members in the form of low loan rates, dividends, enhanced services, or set aside to help the credit union remain financially strong.
- Our staff are always looking out for the best interest of our members. We don't look for ways to sell you into something that won't benefit you. If we're talking to you about an additional product, it's because we believe it will directly benefit YOU. We always work to help you improve your financial life.
- We look for ways to approve loans, not for ways to deny them. We risk-price loans, and have products designed to serve members in a wide range of credit situations.
- We are a socially responsible organization. Our employees volunteer hundreds of hours a year at community events and organizations.
- Si lo prefiere, nos encantamos servirle en español.
Stop by or call today and let Pyramid Federal Credit Union help you Improve your financial life.